Re: CRETACEOUS AMPHIBIAN...HELP!

<<   Other than salamanders or frogs, the only other possibility I think
of is that it was one of the last of the temnospondyls which apparently just
barely survived into the Early Cretaceous (none in North America that I
know of).  So that doesn't seem very likely.>>

Not likely for a temnospondyl, but what about an albanerpetonid? Although
come to think of it, I'm not sure how easy it would be to tell an
albanerpetonid and a salamander track apart.

-Christian Kammerer