The data used in classification

Hello!

The cladists build cladograms by feeding data into a computer. I am very interested in the data used to build cladograms of the Dinosauria. (Not the modern birds especially.) As even on this list there are many scientists who have engaged themselves in the art of classification, it occured to me that I might be able to get the data by asking these particular scientists to send me some. So, would you please send me some data, then? The proximal reason for my desire is that I'm making a treatise on bird evolution. (For a good deal of time by now, indeed, and my efforts will likely extend to distant future too.)

I'm so thankful in advance to all those helpful people!
Henri Rönkkö