Love & Marriage

Here's an out-of-the-blue type of question: what's married life like for a paleontologist? I ask this because I do have plans of becoming a paleontologist and eventually getting married some day. So for all those comfortable enough to tell me about their personal experiences, please feel free to send me an e-mail off-list (or on-list, if you want to share your personal stuff with an audience). I'm curious as to things such as traveling, settling into a home, or whatever other job-related occurrences people might have encountered.
Thanks for your cooperation!

-Jordan Mallon