RE: Science News Article On Feather Origins

> From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
> Zoe Heraklides
>
> >That's why one of my students put the following on her list of
> "50 Things I
> >Learned in Dino Class":
> >43. Chickens are a kind of *dinosaur*? Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! *YES*!
> >
> >[The "yes"s were originally accompanied by increasing volume and table
> >slapping.]
>

> I'll have what she's having!
>
> :-)

:-)

> (What article was this? - I have not seen it)

A compilation of my quotes, many of them nicely out of context, from GEOL
104 Dinosaurs: A Natural History.  These were jotted down by former student
Kara Stambach, and are up online (kind of hidden) at:
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/G104/50things.htm
WARNING: PG-13 language.

P.S. My personal favorite is #23...

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.