Hypselorhachis mirabilis

Title: Hypselorhachis mirabilis

Dear List !

I have a non-dinosaurian question. Some time ago I came across the name Hypselorhachis mirabilis CHARIG. According to WILD & FALKENSTEIN [in EBEL et al., 1998] this genus represents a poposaurid rauisuchian from the middle Triassic of Tanganyika that is characterised by long neural spines. WILD & FALKENSTEIN refer papers by APPLEBY et al. (1967) and KREBS (1969), but in none of them, descriptive information is provided. My questions are: Is Hypselorhachis mirabilis a valid taxon or a nomen nudum and if it is a valid taxon where can I find a description ?

Thanks for your help,

cheers,

Sven

Sven Sachs