What to do in a short talk?

After several discussions during lunchbreaks, some of my colleagues have
asked me to give a short talk (about 45 min) on dinosaurs. They are
scientists, but are in engineering and mostly have no clue about dinos.

Now, for a talk on such a big subject, 45 min is only slightly longer than
a micro-second, but I am sure some of you have done it before.

So, what do you think should be included in such a talk? All ideas,
suggestions, links to www-sites with finished slides :-) etc. are welcome.

Thanks for any help,

Martin.

                   Dr. Martin Baeker
                   Institut fuer Werkstoffe