[no subject]

First Post:

1.  Does anyone know anything new about Paul Sereno's new Nebraskan theropod?  I read a small newsbit on it at Prehistoric Planet.com.  All I know so far is that skin impressions may have been found and that it may be related to the tyrannosaurs (this may be just a broad way that to say it is a theropod rather than a true relation to the tyrannosaur).

2.  Is it possible that the Moreno Hill "Dave" specimen is a dromaeosaurine?

3.  I am constantly hearing about John Smith (a paleontologist) finding new Spinosaurus material.  Can anyone give any confirmation of this?

4.  Is there a dinosaur or non-dinosaur (yes, I know that non-dinosaur is such a broad term but it is effective) called Talluscoatum?  I read about it somewhere and I can't find anymore information about it.

Nicholas Gardner
n_gardner637@hotmail.com
The Dinosaur Homepage
http://dinosaurhomepage.homestead.com/