[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
1. Does anyone know anything new about Paul Sereno's new Nebraskan theropod? I read a small newsbit on it at Prehistoric Planet.com. All I know so far is that skin impressions may have been found and that it may be related to the tyrannosaurs (this may be just a broad way that to say it is a theropod rather than a true relation to the tyrannosaur).
2. Is it possible that the Moreno Hill "Dave" specimen is a dromaeosaurine?
3. I am constantly hearing about John Smith (a paleontologist) finding new Spinosaurus material. Can anyone give any confirmation of this?
4. Is there a dinosaur or non-dinosaur (yes, I know that non-dinosaur is such a broad term but it is effective) called Talluscoatum? I read about it somewhere and I can't find anymore information about it.
The Dinosaur Homepage
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com
- From: Josh Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- From: "Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." <email@example.com>