Re: New Spinosaurus material

Without revealing too many details regarding this new _Spinosaurus_  material,
is it
significant enough to discredit or support any of the various, often conflicting
theories surrounding the lifestyle of the genus? I'm particularly concerned
with the
numerous hypotheses concerning its feeding habits, and whether or not the
elongated
dorsal spines supported a sail or some other anatomical feature.

Any information would be appreciated.