SVP Poster Citation

Hi folks.

How would I go about citing a poster from an SVP meeting?  I want to put one of these posters in the bibliography or reference list for my website's soon-to-be-finished "Coelurosauria Cladogram" pages, but I don't know how to properly "word" it.

The particular poster I want to put in my bibliography is Nick Longrich's poster from SVP 2000: "Myrmecophagous Maniraptora? Alvarezsaurs as Aardraptors".

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
-Grant

http://www.cyberus.ca/~sharding/grant