Re: Theropod posture-in-motion article

In a message dated 8/27/01 1:27:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dannj@alphalink.com.au writes:

<< Now, if the subjects had radically different skeletal and muscle
structures, and had lived their entire lives as a one-man-hardware
store, perhaps then...>>

      I rather have to agree with with Dann somewhat here (even if he does
have one too many n's in his name), however I do recall seeing many pheasants
running with a similar posture with head and tail up. Dan Varner