The Saber-Toothed Enigma, Talluscoatum

Yes, a saber-toothed dinosaur!  But is it real?

Does anyone know anything about Talluscoatum?  Aside from the following?

1.  It is from above the Arctic Circle in either Alaska or Canada.
2.  It has elongate teeth in the premaxilla and the anterior mandible that supposedly form a saber-toothed cat-like arrangement.
3.  It was found by John Smith.
4.  The original news brief was released in the winter/early spring of 1999-2000.
5.  It is supposedly an advanced theropod.

Well, has anyone heard of such a beast?

BTW, My site now has a message board and is in need of members and moderators.  If you would like to be a moderator, e-mail me.  If you would like to be a member, go through my site, click the "Message Board" button and look for and click register.

Nicholas Gardner
n_gardner637@hotmail.com
The Dinosaur Homepage
http://dinosaurhomepage.homestead.com/