Coelurosauria Cladogram is here!

Yes!!!!!!!

After years of saying "This summer it'll be finished", my website's Coelurosauria Cladogram section is finally done and ready for viewing.

Please go and check it out.  The URL is:
http://www.cyberus.ca/~sharding/grant/cladogram

The website in general can be accessed at:
http://www.cyberus.ca/~sharding/grant

Many thanks to HP Mickey Mortimer, for providing me with the results of his no-flight-related-characters analysis, the phylogeny of which is used on my page.  Thanks also to everyone here who answered my endless questions: Thomas R. Holtz, John V. Jackson, T. Michael Keesey, David Marjanovic, Tommy Tyrberg, and so many more.

Enjoy, and let me know what you think of it!

All the best,

-Grant Harding
amateur palaeontologist