New JVP dinos

The third number of this year's JVP arrived here today and there are two new
dinosaurs in it. First is Nothronychus mckinleyi Kirkland & Wolfe, 2001,
which we've all known about, and it is no longer a nomen nudum. And second is
Eshanosaurus deguchiianus Xu, Zhao & Clark, 2001, which is represented by
that therizinosauroid mandible from the Early Jurassic of China. The
abstracts supplement for this years SVP meeting is positively enormous and
includes lots of new (though unnamed) dinosaur taxa.

I'll have a DGL correction in due time; right now things are pretty busy
around here. The List is now up to name #920.