Bambiraptor Sculpture Try 2

Hello All,

I sent this message yesterday, but I don't believe that it came through...so here goes again. My apologies if this is the second time that you have received it.

I have been working day and night every chance I get and have reached the halfway mark on my life size Bambiraptor sculpture...feathers are proving to be quite time consuming to sculpt!

You can follow the link below to see the newly uploaded photos, enjoy and thanks to those that I have bothered for advice.

http://www.triunecommunications.com/bambi

             Allan D. Smith
             Fossilsmith Studios