Brooding dinos & birds reference

At long last, Mark Orsen and I are in print with a citable reference for the
brooding-to-flight hypothesis. It's only a very brief abstract, but it covers
the basic progression we have proposed. At least now there are
greater-than-zero citable references to the concept in the regular serialized
literature. A small step. We're still working on bigger ones.
  The reference:

Hopp, T.P., and Orsen, M.J. (2001) Dinosaur brooding and the origin of avian
flight. J. Vertebrate Paleontology 21, 63A.

And, of course, please plan on stopping by our poster if you're in Bozeman in
October.

Thomas P. Hopp