Since we're on the subject...

...of promoting our own posters, I figure I might as well state that I too shall be giving a poster, on prelimary evidence concerning sexual dimorphism and _Dilophosaurus_. Since it is mentioned in many popular and semi scientific publications (PDW comes to mind), I figured it should be addressed. So, there's now a scientific analysis of the data that has been done (and, currently, is still somewhat on-going). Anyways, drop by and say hi, and lambast my presentation ;)
Peace,
Rob

Student of Geology
Northern Arizona University