Re: Archosaur Origins...was:MESENOSAURUS ERRATA.

<Have you surveyed them recently? If not, what is the basis for your statement?>

  I should not have made such a generality.... however, I can pretty much
assure you that there
are very few people who would conceivably confuse a titanosaur with a turkey.
They are also
separated by a great deal of phyletic distance. Besides, you haven't answered
my question.

=====
Jaime A. Headden