Re: Since we're on the subject...

> Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 02:58:02
> From: "Rob Gay" <rob_redwing@hotmail.com>
>
> Since it is mentioned in many popular and semi scientific
> publications (PDW comes to mind) [...]

OK, that's the Mention Of PDW that broke the camel's back.  I clearly
need to get a hold of this book (and various other out-of-print ones)
so my question is this.  I know of several good used-book search
services (The Advanced Book Exchange at http://abebooks.com/,
Bibliofind at http://www.bibliofind.com/, BookFinder at
http://www.bookfinder.com/) but they are all based in the USA and
rather USA.-o-centric.  Does anyone know of a similar service that
serves the UK?

Please reply off-list; I will summarise.

Thanks in advance.

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor | <mike@miketaylor.org.uk> | www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "You can't have free speech without responsibility, and anyone
         in such a high profile position has to know the difference
         between saying what you want and saying what you ought" --
         Geoff Thompson, acting FA chairman, shows his ignorance.