Arundel Preservation (was RE: Dinosaurs - an endangered species, again...)

Greetings,

As Jim Farlow pointed out to me, I've asked everyone who is interested to
mail Governor Glendening's office rather than email him concerning the
Arundel site, but I didn't provide a mailing address.  To rectify that:

PARRIS N. GLENDENING, Governor
State House
Annapolis, MD 21401

(410) 974-3901
1-800-811-8336 (toll free, Maryland)
e-mail: governor@gov.state.md.us
fax: (410) 974-3275
tty: (410) 333-3098
web: www.gov.state.md.us

(Incidentally, Glendening was also a professor here at UMd College Park
prior to being elected.)

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742