NEWTONSAURUS

On _Dilophosaurus_ and _Liliensternus_, Mickey M wrote...

> it's a bit too convenient the only three Liliensternus specimens were found in
> Europe and the only known (three plus?) Dilophosaurus specimens were
> found in America.

Could the _Zanclodon/Megalosaurus/Newtonsaurus cambrensis_ jaw
be a British dilophosaur? I know this was addressed recently by Oli
Rauhut and Axel Hungerbuhler but, seeing as we now have Mr
Pickering on the list, might be interesting to hear fresh comments.

I might add that I've been looking at this specimen myself for a certain
project.

DARREN NAISH
PALAEOBIOLOGY RESEARCH GROUP
UNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTH
Burnaby Building
Portsmouth UK                          tel (mobile): 0776 1372651
P01 3QL                                tel (office): 023 92842244
                                       www.palaeobiology.co.uk