Re: Nomena Nuda Wagneri

<It isn't that I need a job, I have three (plus my thesis). It's that I need
to DO my job, and stop #@*&$#*(&ing around on e-mail! :)>

Microsoft, being devoted to e-mail (note not the aspersions of HP Mortimer),
has turned HP Wagner's ejaculation into a clickable e-mail address.  I tried
it, with a lengthy message describing the distinction between its  and it's,
effect and affect, and integument and integumentary system.
While I have not received a reply so far, I feel certain that whatever HP
Wagner has accessed will be a good sport abou