Re: I like Bob, but...

All that anthromorphosizing dino emotions really sank "Raptor Red"<<

Really? I thought it gave a Jack-Londonesque feeling to the book. Perhaps not with the same literary flair that London had, but an enjoyable enough quick read. On the other hand, I don't read much fiction anymore, so my perspecitive may be skewed.
I do know a number of people who became interested in studying paleontology after reading the book (and no, not one of them believes pterosaurs blew bubbles for recreation), so I think that on the whole it was a worth while endevour.

Scott