Re: Status of _Dromaeosaurus_ (was RE: Status of _Utahraptor_?)

tholtz@geol.umd.edu writes:

<<  Note that there is a robust _Dromaeosaurus_-like
 skull from Ukhaa Tolgod on display at the Fightin' Dinosaurs exhibit at the
 AMNH; I have no idea when Norell & crew will get around to describing that
 specimen.  This may go some way in determining if _Dromaeosaurus_ is indeed
 closer to velociraptorines than to some other theropod taxon. >>

      Thanks for reminding me of that one. My oldtime memory is reaching the
saturation point. A nice image of that specimen along with a shot of the
incredible Velocirator at that show can be seen at:
  http://www.geocities.com/strangetruther/otherdroms.html
  DV.