Carnotaurine horns

I'm trying to find info on abelisaurids, and i'd like
to know what the status is on carnotaurine horns. Are
they extensions of the frontal over the orbits or are
they neomorph bones? Another question I have is
regarding the composition of the carcharodontosaurine
supraorbital shelf. Apparently, the lacrimal contacts
the postorbital, but there is also another
unidentified ossification (not the prefrontal)
present. Does anyone know what to call this bone? If
you have any papers on the Abelisauridae or
carcharodontosaurinae, I would gladly pay you to send
a copy my way.