Sauropod nesting

Dear all:

What is the nesting behavior of sauropods?  There was the egg site in Argentina, but I have heard that it was bulldozed, destroying all fossils.  Are there any other clues to the nesting behaviors?

I know that Haplocanthosaurus priscus eggs have been discovered; has any behavior been inferred from those fossils?

I have seen WWD, and I was taken aback by their portrayal of the sauropod life cycle.  What other theories are there?

Thanks for your time, Demetrios Vital