From: Mike Taylor <mike@tecc.co.uk>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
CC: mike@usc.edu
Subject: Dinosaur FAQ #8
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 16:00:26 +0000

Thanks once more to everyone who's been helping out with the FAQ.
I've had enough replies to #7 (``Are there any good dinosaur-related
web sites?'') that I had to restructure the page with the answer, but
I think it makes sense now.  You can see how it's developed at
http://www.miketaylor.org.uk/dino/faq/s-lit/web/index.html
More contributions are always welcome!

Now it's time to launch FAQ #8, which is as follows:

      What groups of dinosaurs existed?

I realise that this is a huge subject, and the relationships are very
contentious.  Nevertheless, I have taken the liberty of writing up an
initial version of the answer, and I now solicit corrections,
additions, comments, or whatever you may have to contribute.  It's at
http://www.miketaylor.org.uk/dino/faq/s-class/overview/index.html

As always, responses to <dinofaq@egroups.com> please -- they will be
seen by me and by anyone who's registered an interest in the
FAQ-building process (which you too are very welcome to do at
http://www.egroups.com/group/dinofaq should you wish.)

Thanks in advance,

)_v__/\  "Sad as a lonely little wrinkled balloon ..." -- Paul Simon,
       "Crazy Love, volume II"