Re: ARCHAEOPTERYX PNEUMATICS & TEETH, etc

darren.naish@port.ac.uk writes:

<< Per told me about this paper last year but other than this I haven't
 heard anything about it - the cover features Luis Rey's climbing
 _Archaeopteryx_ restoration (I phoned Luis from the library as soon
 as I saw this). >>

     If you've missed it, check out the climbing Deinonychus reconstruction
at the Russian Dino website:
     http://www.danglingds.com/catalog/32.htm
  DV.
  PS, Fascinating Fact # 32: Marcel Delgado, sculptor of some of the most
famous dinosaur animation models of all time (Lost World, King Kong, Animal
World, etc.), also created the flying monkey models in The Wizard of Oz.