Re: Potamornis

Hi Tim and List,

>  Would somebody be able to provide me with the exact reference for the
>  description of _Potamornis_ in the latest JVP?

Since I have not seen any mention of the latest JVP, my copy of which arrived
about two weeks ago, I thought it might be useful reply. Hence;

Elzanowski, A., Paul, G.S., and Stidham, T. A., 2001. An avian quadrate from
the Late Cretaceous Lance Formation of Wyoming. JVP 20(4), p. 712-719

Cheers,

Tom

Thomas R. Lipka
Paleontological/Geological Studies