From: Dinogeorge@aol.com
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #156
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 18:15:00 EST

In a message dated 2/5/01 5:34:42 PM EST, cfkammer@midway.uchicago.edu writes:

<< Just a little nitpicking here--Deuterosaurus is not currently considered
an anteosaurid, but rather a tapinocephalid (-oid, -ine...or whatever your
favorite ending is...the Dinocephalian subgroups are still in somewhat of
a flux as far as names are concerned). >>

That's where Tracy Ford's list currently has it.