Re: Pubic Pendulum

> Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 13:12:15 -0800 (PST)
> From: Waylon Rowley <whte_rbt_obj@yahoo.com>
>
> Hooray! I got my Predatory Dinosaurs of the World book
> today.....

Congratulations to you!  I've been wanting to get hold of a copy of
this for a while, and the obvious route (for this and other
out-of-print classics like _The Dinosaur Heresies_ and _The How And
Why Wonder Book Of Dinosaurs_) is one of the internet-based used-book
search engines.

I know of two of these --
The Advanced Book Exchange at http://abebooks.com/
Bibliofind at http://www.bibliofind.com/

They both seem fine, but my problem is that they're both based in the
USA, which leaves me in the rather stupid position of paying as much
for the shipping as I do for the actual books in some cases.

So -- does anyone know of such a service based here in the UK?  (Or
indeed of others in the USA or elsewhere, since it's always good to
have more choice.)  Please respond by private email to <mirk@mail.com>
and I will summarise to the list.

Thanks in advance,

)_v__/\  "Can he fail, armed with his chocolate surprise?" -- Genesis,
         "Cinema Show"