Re: DINO PRESS & SVP 2000

  I'm going to have to second Darren's motion regarding DinoPress.
  This is THE BEST magazine involving prehistoric life.  It is a mix of
popular culture and hard science.  If you are an artist it is a MUST.
In fact, issue two has an article by my talented friend Gary Staab on
sculpting a life sized Jobaria head and neck.
  I own all the previous Dino Frontline series and they proved to be
invaluable reference for me.  In fact, I usually browse through them
first when I start a project because I know that I'll find reference in
there that will not show up in any popular books.

  They are available through Black Hills Institute's website.

David Krentz