My New Website Preview

  I invite you all to take a look at my new dinosaur sculpture website.
It is incomplete, and probably full of spelling mistakes and dead links
(all the images are there though) but I'd like to see how it "plays" on
other peoples computers.  I'm slowly learning the website- making
process, so you critiques are invaluable. I plan to have it up and
running for real next week under the domain name "krentzpresentz.com"

  For now, if you are intersted in this sort of thing, take a sneek peek
at...

   http://people.we.mediaone.net/dkrentz/index.html