RE: _T. rex_ debate in the newspaper

--- Paamy <paamy@talk21.com> wrote:
> How could T. Rex have attacked sauropods? The only
> sauropod in North America
> in the Maastrichtian was Alamosaurus and this lived
> further south than what
> is generally considered rex country, although only
> from fossil evidence...

Well, we can`t say that T.rex could not attack
sauropods because we still need evidence but it does
not amaze me that T.rex could not bring down a 21m
long Alamosaurus and we also need evidence that T.rex
did inhabite more of Texas and who says that
Alamosaurus could not go a little north to breed!
Steve