Re: Dinosaur DNA

In a message dated 2/6/01 11:05:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
steven16_84@yahoo.com writes:

> Haddadin says he has focused on the amber containing
>  wasps and midges
>  because of their "great importance as stinging insects
>  which might have
>  stung a dinosaur and kept its DNA in their stomachs."

This quote does nothing to bolster my confidence in the scientific rigor of
this enterprise.  While I realize it is common for laypeople to confuse
insect bites and insect stings, I would hope for more from one who would
resurrect the dinosaurs.

--Nick P.