Russell, Johnson, Agenbroad Interviews

Hey,
For those of you who do not subscribe to Dinosaur World magazine (shame on
you!), I have posted three of my interviews that appeared in the issue that was
sent three weeks ago on my website.

These interviews are discussions between me and Dale Russell, Kirk Johnson, and
Larry Agenbroad.

In the Russell interview, I discuss the recent Thescelosaurus with a "heart"
that Russell worked on, his early hypotheses on supernovae-caused mass
extinctions, his work on endothermy, and his hypothetical views on that really
cool looking dinosauroid.  This interview can be seen at
http://www.geocities.com/stegob/dalerussell.html

Johnson and I discuss topics related to dinosaurs, such as Bakker's idea of the
coevolution of hadrosaurs and flowering plants.  We also discuss his work on
dinosaur footprints, and his discovery of an ancient rainforest in the Denver
area.  This talk can be seen at http://www.geocities.com/stegob/kirkjohnson.html

Finally, Agenbroad and I discussed the discovery of the Jarkov mammoth, his
work at the Mammoth Site in Hot Springs, South Dakota, and the evolution of
mammoths and prehistoric elephants in North America.  This interview can be
seen at http://www.geocities.com/stegob/larryagenbroad.html

Thanks, and, as always, input is appreciated!

Steve

---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/stegob

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at
http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html