From: Mike Taylor <mike@tecc.co.uk>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: FAQ: Dinosaur Classification Overview
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 13:19:01 +0000

Guys and Gals,

Please can I appeal for some more feedback on the FAQ's overview of
dinosaur classification at
http://www.miketaylor.org.uk/dino/faq/s-class/overview/index.html
I believe I have had only one response so far, which is not enough to
give me confidence that haven't made any stupid mistakes!

Thanks,

)_v__/\  "If a player is not interfering with play or seeking to gain
       an advantage, then he should be" -- Bill Shankly.