Re: Mail Software Behaviour

Let me remind posters that 1) matters on list adminstration are to be sent to
Mickey Rowe or me and 2) mail software behavior is not dinosaur science.

However, hitting a "reply all" or copying everyone into the "send to" box will
result in sending what may be a private message to the dinosaur list, as has
already happened twice today.  Some people do not want their private messages
copied onto the list.  It is also bad Netiquette. What has been sent to the
dinosaur list should be sent back to the dinosaur list; what has been sent to
you should be considered to be private correspondence that is not to be shared
without permission.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Mary Kirkaldy
Dinosaur Mailing List Co-owner