Russell, Johnson, Agenbroad Interviews

Hey,
For those of you who do not subscribe to Dinosaur World magazine (shame on
you!...), I have posted three of my recent interviews from the issue of that
magazine that was mailed three weeks ago on my website.

My interview with Dale Russell discusses his work on the Thescelosaurus
specimen with a heart, his work on endothermy, his hypotheses on dinosaur
extinction caused by supernovae, and his work in China and Africa.  This can be
viewed at http://www.geocities.com/stegob/dalerussell.html

My interview with Kirk Johnson discusses some non-dinosaurian topics, such as
the evolution of flowering plants, his discovery of a prehistoric rainforest
over Denver, and then, of course, the dinosaur-related subjects of Bakker's
coevolution theory and Johnson's discovery of a new dinosaur track species.
This interview can be seen at http://www.geocities.com/stegob/kirkjohnson.html

Finally, my talk with Larry Agenbroad concerns the Jarkov Mammoth, his work at
the Mammoth Site in Hot Springs, South Dakota, and the diversity of prehistoric
elephants in North America.  This can be seen at
http://www.geocities.com/stegob/larryagenbroad.html

I have tried to send this several times, so hopefully this one goes through...

Steve

---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/stegob

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at
http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html