Origin of ceratopian sprawl

G'day all,

I hope I'm not beating a dead horse here, but has there been any studies indicating when the (possible) ceratopian forelimb sprawl may have originated? I understand the Neoceratopsia's "primitive" sister group, the Psittacosauria, was most likely bipedal, and therefore a sprawling stance within the former clade must have been secondary. But has anyone really looked into this? I've been told that both _Protoceratops_ and _Leptoceratops_ have been reconstructed with their "elbows out and back." What about the recent _Archaeoceratops_?
Thanks.

-Jordan Mallon