Re: T. rex vs. Alamosaurus

znc14@TTACS.TTU.EDU writes:

<<
 b) hadrosaurs were low browser, sauropods were high-browsers (esp.
 titanosaurs). I don't care what anyone's theories say, this is straight
 from the morphology. >>

    Dave Gillette spoke to me a few years back about a titanosaur he
collected in Argentina with Coria. The skeleton was articulated with an
attached skull. The quality of the bone preservation left a lot to be
desired, however. Dave said the remarkable thing about it was the fact that
the neck came straight out from the body horizontally. I take this to be a
suggestion that titanosaurs need to be looked at and re-evaluated as to neck
posture as have some other sauropods. Matt? DV.