Chris Bennett actinofibril paper

I've just read Chris's recent paper in Historical Biology, Vol 14, pp
255-284, 'Pterosaur Flight: The Role of Actinofibrils in Wing
Function'.  In my opinion, it's the best piece that's been published on
the subject, and I encourage anyone interested in pterosaur flight to
consider it as a 'must read'.  Many of the features that Chris describes
mesh quite neatly with Mike Johnston's Ph.D. thesis, 'An Aeroelastic
Model for the Anyalysis of Membrane Wings and its Application to Yacht
Sails and Pteranodon ingens' which is another 'must read', also full of
useful information (but hard to obtain).

Jim C