RE: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #156

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
Dinogeorge@aol.com
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2001 3:15 PM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #156

In a message dated 2/5/01 5:34:42 PM EST, cfkammer@midway.uchicago.edu
writes:

<< Just a little nitpicking here--Deuterosaurus is not currently considered
 an anteosaurid, but rather a tapinocephalid (-oid, -ine...or whatever your
 favorite ending is...the Dinocephalian subgroups are still in somewhat of
 a flux as far as names are concerned). >>

That's where Tracy Ford's list currently has it.
Yep, checked my list and I have it in Anteosaurid. Whats the reference that
puts it into Tapinocephalid?
Tracy