Re: Dinosaur extinction

At 11:12 PM 10/02/01 +0100, David Marjanovic wrote:
Most known enantiornitheans were arboreal and therefore very likely nested
in trees, whereas shorebirds frequently don't.

Actually I don't know any shorebirds that do, if by shorebirds you mean sandpipers, plovers and their ilk and not herons. But there are a number of arboreal birds, including (for example) wood warblers, that nest on the ground, so we can't be too sure about a correlation.

--
Ronald I. Orenstein Phone: (905) 820-7886
1825 Shady Creek Court