Re: illustrations

On Sun, 11 Feb 2001 18:41:25
 Gavin Rymill wrote:
>I was wondering if I could trouble you fine people to take a look at my new
>reconstructions.
>
>I wanted to do some illustrations of less frequently-drawn animals. But I've
>also done some less well-known ones which are therefore a more diffult area.
>
>http://gavinrymill.com/dinosaurs/side/
>
>I'd appreciate any feedback. Particularly on Steve Coombs interpretation of
>Megaraptor which I visualised.

Are you suggesting that Megaraptor was a bona fida spinosaurid??  I don't
particularly understand where you are trying to place Megaraptor by your
description.

Also, I do agree with Waylon, that Megaraptor's humongous claw was pedal.

The illustration is very nice, though, and is thought provoking.  I'm not quite
sure exactly where to place Megaraptor yet, and I am sure that most agree with
me when I say that I wish for more material from this enigmatic dinosaur to
show up...

Steve

---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/stegob

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at
http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html