Re: illustrations

> The rest are in the position (palms down) that would require the
> radius to cross over the ulna which is seemingly impossible.

Okay, its no problem to re-draw the hands. I do a lot of "post-production"
work in Photoshop as it is. But I need to make sure. This is an absolute
certaintly, right?

I'm not being sarcastic (its hard to tell through email) when I ask, why is
it seemingly impossible for the radius and ulna to have crossed? (I'm
seriously asking because I don't have that much anatomical knowledge. I
assumed that the purpose of a dual bone system was to provide some swivel.)

Gav

www.gavinrymill.com        ICQ: 33916140  /  AOLIM: ExtinctGav