Dino Papers...

Hi all,

This is my first post to the list, so I hope I don't step on any toes :-)
I'm currently working toward my biology masters & a keen interest in
dinosaurs has blossomed into a full-blown obsession.
At the moment, I'm interested in digging further into the published
research on several subjects - thanks to the wonders of inter-library loan
:-) - but I'm not sure where the best place to start would be.

I'd be grateful if anyone could point me toward some recommended papers
on:

Pterosaurs - behaviour & biology in particular
Carcharadontosaurus
Tyrannosaurids
Plesiosaur biology & locomotion

Any other recommendations would be more than welcome.

Many thanks,

Richard Pearce.

PS - Just out of interest: has anything solid been proposed to explain the
hadrosaurids apparent lack of defence from predation? Is it at all
possible that they behaved like dolphins have been known to when attacked,
using their "beaks" to inflict damage on the attacker? The spinal column
seems to be well-reinforced (all skeletal diagrams I've seen show heavy,
ossified tendons over the pelvis, similar to the ones seen in the
pachycephalosaurs), but is that enough to withstand the shock of impact,
and would the skull itself be strong enough not to fracture?
Feel free to tear this apart :-)