Re: illustrations

>>The limb proportions of Baryonxy very strongly suggest quadrupedalism to me.
I've even seen it reconstructed in recent books on all fours (though not
necessarily correctly). So either it walked on the edges of its hands
(unable to put its palms flat on the ground) or it *could* cross its radius
and ulna.<<

Baryonyx was once considered a quadriped, but now it's pretty positive the
dinosaur was a biped, like all the other predatory dinosaurs.  Baryonyx did walk
with its center of balance rather low, and its arms probably could have touched
the ground if it wanted, they weren't load-bearing.

I don't how far this bird-wrist thing extends, I'd like to hear the answer.

Dan