I got my tooth replica!!!!

Hey everyone! I got my Giganotosaurus tooth replica in
the mail today! Hooray! It's beautiful....museum
quality with clear horizontal undulations on the
enamel and serrations. It cost me $14.50, shipping
included. I scored....I know that good quality rex
tooth replicas go for about $27. If you want to check
this replica out, email paleo-world@paleo-world.com
and see if they have any left. The detail is great. I
love it. If any of you guys/gals were the person I
out-bid.....sorry, but you snooze you lose! LOL!!!