Deccan Traps

A little bit late, but none the less topical, I just picked up an old article from JVP, describing the occurance of dinosaur eggs, shells and teeth from intertrappean and lameta formations. I would think that this would not only have implications on the time of dinosaur repopulation in the Deccan (as HP Kinman had said), but also how much the Deccan Traps were indeed affecting the local fauna. However, this article is farily old (1987), so maybe this has been refuted by now. Anyways, just thought I'd throw this out there.
Peace,
Rob

Student of Geology
Northern Arizona University