Re: Dino Papers

Thanks for the pointers guys - the list of papers will keep me (and the
library :-)) busy for quite a while.
I found "Biology of Pterosaurs" by Unwin on Amazon & I'll try to track
down the "Encyclopaedia of Pterosaurs" on BiblioFind - they managed to
turn up a brilliant used copy of "Predatory Dinosaurs of the World" for a
decent price, so fingers crossed...

Jack Conrad: I sent an email to you offlist, but I've been having a few
problems with my mail recently (funnily though, not with the list...), so
could you let me know if you actually got the message.

Thanks again,

Richard